Some people, even if they have fallen over a cliff, would, on the way down, shout: “This must be caused by coronavirus! What else could it be?”
“People are dying! It’s got to be the virus!”
Or how about this? “The ICU hospital wards in Italy are overflowing. It’s the virus.”
Step back and think. THINK IT THROUGH.
Watching a recent interview with an Italian public health official, I had the impression that perhaps several thousand new ICU patients were burdening the hospital system in the northern part of the country. Several thousand out of a national population of 60 million.
Here’s the trick. Before the announcement of the coronavirus epidemic, people who showed up at those hospitals, with flu, flu-like symptoms, sinus or lung infections, pneumonia would be placed in the general wards and treated, or even sent home with drugs.
But now they would, many of them, be called “presumptive cases” of coronavirus, without any tests at all, or after tests which don’t work (see my prior articles on why the diagnostic tests are useless and deceptive). By labeling these patients “contagious coronavirus,” the hospital doctors send them to the ICU, to “protect others from the infection.”
Thus, these ICUs are crowded and overflowing. (Thus, they are perfect breeding grounds for spreading a virus or bacteria).
The press publishes pictures of the ICUs and the hysteria factor bubbles up a few degrees hotter.
The press interviews a hospital doctor, and he says, “We’re starting to see a few more children with the virus.” The public reaction? “Incredible! Now even healthy children are getting sick!”
Well I have breaking news. Children do get sick. They always have. Like adults, they develop flu-like symptoms. And as with adults, they can now be added to the “presumptive coronavirus cases.”
“But what about people dying in Italy?” As in other countries, people in Italy do die. They always have. Especially old people, who have all sorts of long-term health problems. Labeling them with “coronavirus” at the last minute doesn’t explain the cause of death.
“Healthy people in Italy are dying.” Two points here. First, sometimes these healthy people aren’t really healthy at all. And second, if you were healthy, and you were suddenly diagnosed, for no reason, with a virus you believed was dangerous and even deadly, and then you were isolated in an ICU ward, allowed no visitors, perhaps even put on a ventilator, and then treated with highly toxic antiviral drugs, do you think there is a chance you would die?
In Italy, out of a population of 60 million, they claim that 2500 cases are reported, with 79 dead – almost all were over the age of 65. The youngest is 55. Not much different from an average flu season.
The whole aim of stage magic is, as we all know, deflection of attention. The audience is guided to look HERE, while the trick is being executed THERE. Here, a woman is being sawed in half. There, she is escaping from the back of the box.
In the “epidemic,” HERE is where people are sick and dying and diagnosed. THERE is where a fictional reason is being cooked up to explain why.
“But…but…Italy, Italy, Italy, people dying, virus, virus…I don’t get it…”
Yes you do. You’re getting the message the public health officials want to shove into your mind. You’re standing on a street corner watching a pro execute his shell game, and you’re falling for it every time.
Recent Front Page Posts
- Never Has So Little Done So Much Harm to So Many
- Trump is called the “king of Israel” to Israeli Jews
- COVID: It’s not a disease. It’s an illusion with several masks.
- “The Eyes of Darkness”
- Officials are lying about coronavirus test results
- Coronavirus Hoax, Martial Law, And Wealth Transfer In America
- Corona: if they lied then, why wouldn’t they lie now?
- UK downgrades COVID-19; no longer a high consequence infectious disease
- Corona Cases: The Numbers Game
- Here’s what the CDC says about the test for the Coronavirus
- “Travel Papers” and the Pandemic Patriot Act 2.0
- Corona Is a Very Mild Virus, No More Deadly Than Many Others We Don’t Make a Fuss About
- The Only Pandemic in America Is That of Unbridled Fear and a Total Lack of Intelligent Thought
- Coronavirus Case Reports in The U.S. Are Exploding Out of Nowhere?
- This Is Madness, and You Will Now Be Required to Build Your Own Prisons!
- Coronavirus … Panic or Pandemic?
- Pandemic: Is It Real Science?
- Is The Panic Worse Than The Virus?
- Iran ready to provide aid to US in fight against coronavirus
- Corona Bologna Italy: The Truth begins to leak out